Tax Accounting Supervisor
1501 Regents Blvd., Suite 100 Fircrest, WA 98466
Our client is looking for a Tax Supervisor who will provide a wide variety of diversified, usually complex, tax-related tasks under the supervision of a Manager or Shareholder.
The Tax Supervisor prepares personal and corporate tax returns, including the most complex; approves less complicated personal returns; acts as a resource for tax staff and senior tax accountants; prepares BNA projections and becomes involved in planning for less complex clients; assists accounting and auditing staff members in client meetings; analyzes IRS notices and drafts responses; delegates work to tax staff and senior tax accountants and supervises work; acts as key client contact person for smaller engagements; bills clients and discusses fees with smaller clients; contributes to the client service team by producing quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service; and establishes good working relationships with all Shareholders and staff members.
- 5 weeks Compensated Time Off annually
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Account (with PPO Medical Plan)
- Health Savings Account (with High Deductible Medical Plan)
- Professional Licensing and CPE paid for by the firm
- 7 holidays per year
- Bachelor’ s degree or master’ s degree in accounting or other related program
- CPA or substantial progress towards certification
- 3-6 years' public accounting experience
- Supervisory experience
- Communication and time management skills