Tax Manager - Senior Tax Manager
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard Suite 1250 Torrance, CA 90503
Our client is a full service and prestigious, growing public accounting firm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.
They offer accounting, audit, tax, business management and consulting services.
Ranked in the top 40 CPA firms in the Los Angeles Business Journal, they offer team members an opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
We offer challenging projects, a flexible, professional atmosphere, excellent on-the-job training, formal continuing professional education, cutting-edge technology, and diverse work assignments.
We are seeking professionals to work hard, take good care of our clients, and have fun.
We are currently seeking a Tax Manager
Responsibilities will include a full array of tax services in the areas of individual, partnership, corporate, and consulting to high net worth entrepreneurs, businesses and family groups.
Industries include investment companies, professional service companies, hi-tech, manufacturing, distribution and not-for-profit organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent public accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Masters Degree in Accounting or Tax
- CPA or other comparable professional designation in Taxation
- Strong technical knowledge and research capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
- Team management skills including ability to lead by action, direct and coach
- Ability to build & cultivate strong personal relationships with peers in firm and the business community
- Excellent business skills and appropriate industry knowledge
Duties will include:
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and deliver superior client service
- Provide creative and innovative client solutions
- Work closely with partners and staff to meet client expectations
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Role model and mentor to new and existing staff
- Keen interest in personal career growth & development
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the partners
Our firm offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as flexible work schedules to ensure a balanced quality of life.
We are dedicated to maintaining a culture that fosters a challenging work environment and professional and personal growth through camaraderie and team-building.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.