Tax Manager - Tax Senior Manager
33 West 19th Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10011
Tax (Manager or Senior Manager)
- Graduate of Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting;
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA);
- At least 3 to 8 years of experience as Tax Assistant Manager or Manager;
- Has exceptional client service skills;
- Has knowledge in wash sales, straddles, constructive sales, Section 1233, 988, 1256 adjustments, waterfall calculation, partial and full netting, various foreign tax filings, including but not limited to FATCA CRS, PFIC, Form 8858, 8865, 8938, 5471, 5472, FBAR, etc., and various miscellaneous filing such as 1099, 1042/1042-S, 8804/8805, etc.