7733 Forsyth Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63105
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
As a Tax Manager, you will be expected to independently manager engagements by providing direct oversight of multiple tax engagements dealing with a range of clients in specific related niche areas. Duties include but no limited to:
- Assisting with business development by networking, presenting, writing articles, etc.
- Advanced tax planning utilizing current and new tax laws and expressed abilities including strategy planning, succession planning, and general business advising
- Active management of tax projections and estimates in line with active tax planning
- Tax return review with previous signing experience
- Training, guiding and further development of levels from associate to supervisor
- Performing technical tax research to remain a highly technical consultant
- Extensive experience with successful communication with tax authorities on client’ s behalf
- Management and successful outcome rating of IRS and state notices and examinations
- Experience with business management matters including billing, collection and WIP management
- Client facing experience and responsible for managing workflow expectations and client satisfaction rating.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Minimum 7+ years recent Public Accounting experience in Tax
- Must have CPA
- Strong foundation of tax accounting and tax law is expected
- Experienced tax reviewer of tax forms including 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040, 1041, and related schedules and multi-state filings
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the other information technology tools used by our firm such as CCH’ s ProSystem Axcess software and Engagement software packages is expected and if you have experience in these, that’ s even better!
- Strong ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to actively maintain client relationships providing optimum client service in a timely manner
- Ability to work overtime as needed throughout the year to meet client needs
- Strive to provide an inviting work environment that fosters learning
- Motivated to advance and grow oneself, the office and firm
- Responsible individual who will take initiative and ownership of the position.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVICE
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Small Business Services