Tax Senior - Tax Supervisor
737 Southpoint Blvd., Suite K Petaluma, CA 94954
Senior Tax Accountant/Manager
Our full service Certified Public Accountant firm based in Petaluma, CA offers staff diverse responsibilities including tax preparation and general accounting with a variety of clients in various industries. We are looking to fill the position of a Senior Tax Accountant/Manager.
We have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and motivated professional willing to join our team.
- Preparation of tax returns (individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary)
- Assist clients with tax and financial planning
- Manage, develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- Conduct research on various tax issues
- CPA or have all parts of the examination completed
- Minimum of 2-3 years of current tax experience at a local or national CPA firm
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Lacerte Tax software is a plus
- Experience with both taxation and financial reporting a plus
- Excellent customer service skills both (internal and external)
- Ability to meet deadlines and budgetary constraints with simultaneous projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime during tax season
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for personal growth and development
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance for Employee with option of cafeteria deduction for additional dependents
- 4 day work week May-November (7 ½ hours per day M-Th for a total of 30 hours worked)
- 120 hours of paid time off to start. Based on a 30 hour non-tax work week this equates into 4 weeks of paid time off.
- 7 paid holidays
- 3% Company match to SIMPLE IRA
- Long-term disability insurance
- End of tax season bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Payment of CPA renewal fees by the firm
- Payment of continuing education fees as prescribed by our firm
- Referral bonus (20% of the amount the firm collects from the client for the preparation of their initial tax return with our firm for clients that are brought in by you) Clients that we assign to you and clients that are added through the normal course of business through firm marketing and client referrals do not qualify for the referral bonus.
- Great team of professionals that consider themselves a family and work together as a cohesive unit