101 N. Brand Blvd., 11th Floor Glendale, CA 91203 US
Our client is a well-known tech company located near Burbank, CA that is in rapid growth mode.
We are seeking a Tax Accountant to join our Finance team. We are seeking a highly-motivated professional with experience in income tax including federal and international compliance experience. Experience will also include assessing key tax issues and researching tax issues in income and VAT compliance. This position will report to the Director of Tax and will have frequent interaction with all departments.
What you’ ll do:
- Assist with the reconciliation and preparation of reporting for VAT compliance
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of transfer pricing support work papers
- Provide support and assistance with preparation of quarterly ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109) tax provision schedules
- Assist with preparation of research and development credit studies
- Research various federal and international tax issues as needed
- Provide support and preparation of schedules with outside tax advisors for the information necessary to complete preparation of federal and International tax returns and estimated tax payments
- Assist Tax Director with responses to Federal and State notices and audit requests as needed.
- Assist with income tax accruals and other analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Other special tax projects
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field (Must have taken specific courses related to taxation.)
- 3- 5 years’ experience in corporate taxation, preferably in Public Accounting with emphasis in Federal and International tax
- Excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills
- Software knowledge of Prosystem and JDE would be preferred but not required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/