401 Hackensack Ave. Suite 1001 Hackensack, NJ 07601
Tax Senior Accountant (New Jersey)
EOS’ s New Jersey office is currently seeking qualified candidates for Tax Senior Accountant.
1. Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients’ management throughout the year.
2. Prepare corporate and individual income tax returns.
3. Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and delegate work
4. Supervise tax staff, including conducting timely performance feedback and reviews and providing training.
5. Communicate effectively and professionally with Japanese-speaking and English-speaking clients both orally and in writing in order to build business relationships with clients.
6. Assist in day-to-day client matters including responding to and consulting on client questions and requests.
To qualify, candidate must have:
• An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or a related field.
• A CPA license or be qualified to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
• At least 3 years of tax service experience in a public accounting firm. Experience as a Tax Senior is a plus.
• Advanced written/verbal communication skills.
Japanese bilingual preferred.