1655 Willow Street San Jose,, CA 95125
The Tax Accountant role will be responsible for a full array of tax services in the areas of individual, partnership, corporate, trusts, estates and not-for-profit organizations and consulting to individuals, businesses, and family groups. They will possess an understanding of accounting principles and develop professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service. The successful Tax Accountant will effectively manage their time and deliverables, while taking ownership of assignments and accepting responsibility for work product.
- BA/BS in accounting
- CPA license
- Minimum 3-5 years of Public Accounting Firm experience required
- Strong excel experience
- Self-starter that is organized and flexible to handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Committed to best practices of the firm and consistently demonstrate ethical behavior
- Ability to work individually or in a collaborative work environment
Our firm offers its employees competitive compensation, benefits/medical/dental/vision, group life insurance, continuing professional education, vacation/sick time, CalCPA membership, and the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) plan.