1000 Second Avenue, Suite 3400 Seattle, WA 98104-1051
Tax seniors work on a variety of tax returns including individual, estate, trust, corporation and partnership returns for federal, state and local jurisdictions, and for a variety of industries. Opportunities to be subject matter experts in practice group areas also exist. Seniors review the work of staff accountants and participate in one on one and group training for the tax department. Requires a thorough knowledge of tax in a public accounting setting.
In addition our tax seniors may provide compliance, review and research services for a diverse group of clients in one or more industries. He/she may be called upon to provide leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff level accountants.
- Senior level positions a minimum of three years recent public accounting experience.
- Excellent organizational, client service and communication skills.
- Certified Public Accountant or eligible to take the CPA exam.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Accounting required, Master of Science in Taxation or Masters of Accountancy preferred.
- All out of state candidates must make themselves available to interview in the Seattle area.
Please include a cover letter when applying. Out of state candidates must make themselves available to interview in person.