Tax Services R&D Senior Manager
790 E. Colorado Boulevard, Suite 600 Pasadena, CA 91101 US
Tax Services R&D Senior Manager / Director
Our client is a full service accounting, auditing and financial services firm located in Pasadena and Woodland Hills in California, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced tax manager to be part of our growing team.
The firm focuses on services to closely held companies in traditional tax, accounting, auditing, and related consulting areas. Ranked in the top 50 largest accounting firms in the LABJ’ s Book of Lists and on The Best Places to Work List in 2015, our focus is recognizing opportunities and creating value for our clients by equipping them with the tools to make better business and financial decisions for the future.
The Tax Senior Manager / Director in the Strategic Federal Tax Services - Research & Development Tax Credit group supervises R&D projects, researches tax issues, assists in conducting fieldwork, and participates in sales and marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managers have the primary responsibility to ensure that R&D projects are conducted in accordance with firm standards and completed on time with on budget.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Prior supervisory experience is required.
- Managers will be expected to assist in conducting fieldwork. This may include visiting the client location, touring client facilities, investigating relevant facts, analyzing accounting information, preparing cost lead schedules and cost summary schedules, completing appropriate tax computations, and preparing written reports summarizing the findings.
- Managers are expected to have a command of federal and some state R&D rules and relevant court cases.
- Managers will be required to " multi-task" and manage various project tasks at once. Project managers will be ultimately responsible for the overall project and deliverable.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master' s degree in Accounting or Taxation.
- Minimum of (7) years of experience in Accounting or Tax in public accounting or consulting. -Intermediate understanding of tax return mechanics.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to manage time, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview. You can also apply directly this and other openings on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/