Three Lagoon Drive, Suite 400 Redwood City, CA 94065
Tax Senior / Supervisor
Our client is a leading regional public accounting firm in the San Francisco Bay Area providing a wide variety of financial services to a diversified, prestigious clientele specializing in audit, tax compliance, estate planning, consulting, and litigation support services.
Their firm is committed to long term career development and growth as well as work life balance.
We are currently seeking talented tax professionals for our Redwood Shores and San Francisco offices.
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience in a professional services firm
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- Strong accounting background and able to deal with complex accounting issues
- Strong technical knowledge with a thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting standards, procedures and techniques
- Experience working with closely held companies, investment/private equity, professional services, distributions companies, and/or non-profit organizations a plus
- Possess effective supervisory and delegation skills
- Committed to best practices of the firm and consistently demonstrate ethical behavior
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Flexible in a variety of situations and team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Must successfully pass a background check
Essential job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Be able to balance and effectively deliver on multiple projects and job responsibilities under restrictive time constraints
- Act as a role model and mentor to new and existing staff by creating a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all project team members
- Keep current on applicable accounting professional standards
- Proficient with technology related to accounting and research software
- Be able to manage and prioritize to meet expectations in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
- Be able to work overtime and weekend hours during peak busy periods to meet deadlines as well as partner and client expectations
- Participate in recruitment and other business planning and development initiatives
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.
We offer competitive, comprehensive salary & benefit packages and a positive, fun and team-oriented working environment!
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes and salary requirements (please reference “ Tax Senior/Supervisor” in the subject line) to
Please also indicate which office you would prefer (Redwood City or San Francisco).