Vice President, Finance
Columbus, OH 43085
Our client is a Fortune 500 multinational healthcare company. We are searching for a VP Finance to provide leadership and oversight of all aspects of finance for the Business Unit.
- Oversee all finance related activities for business unit including developing and monitoring progress against Annual Operating Plan
- Responsible for financial analysis, identification of month end financial drivers, and forecasting including headcount planning to ensure compliance with state requirements
- Responsible for identifying medical cost trends and leadership of medical cost improvement initiatives
- Perform financial impact analysis for new contracts and support negotiations
- Review monthly performance and financial results of the business unit and provide recommendations to senior management
- Responsible for the business unit’ s contribution to corporate
- Perform duties as Chief liaison between Corporate Finance and the Business Unit
- Establish financial strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
- Oversee and validate pricing models and lead initiatives to identify inefficiencies and areas of development and improvement
- Direct health plan analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy
- May lead rate setting activity and coordinate corporate and state actuaries
Experience / Qualifications / Education / License / Certification:
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent experience. Master’ s degree preferred.
- CPA preferred
- 8+ years in a high level finance role in the healthcare or insurance industry.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com