Accountant - Full Charge Bookkeeper
16633 Ventura Blvd., Sixth Floor,
ACCOUNTANT / FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that is consistently ranked highly as one if the best places to work in California
As part of their growth strategic plans, we are looking to fill an exceptional opportunity for a accountant / bookkeeper with at least 5 years of experience.
- Financial statement analysis and assistance in client accounting
- Human resources (benefits management)
- Word processing (above average grammar/spelling skills a must)
Desired Skills and Experience
We prefer that you have:
- CPA Firm experience with a minimum of 5 years of administrative and full-charge bookkeeping experience
- Experience in various accounting software
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Experience in governmental filings
- High energy
- Competitive salary
- Medical and Dental plans
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Great environment and co-workers
- Fast Track Growth Opportunities
- Excellent technical and practice development programs
This position is full-time with hours of 8: 30-5: 30. Overtime will be required during our busy season.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.