Accountant Senior - Tax and Audit Professional
103 Town and Country Drive, Suite K
Senior Accountant CPA - Tax / Audit
Our client is a full service public accounting firm.
As part of their growth strategic plans, we are looking to place a senior accountant.
Every one of our professionals possesses significant audit, tax, and consulting experience.
The firm, and many of its professional staff are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and California State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
In our Audit Department, our focus is on providing audit, tax, and consulting services to not-for-profit entities organized under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Since our inception in 1990, our efforts have been solely concentrated on exempt organizations, including performing arts organizations, animal welfare groups, land management trusts, museums, HUD/Cal HFA housing groups, and others.
Our Tax Department prides itself on timely and responsive service for individuals, trusts, partnerships, corporations, estates, and nonprofit organizations.
We are looking for a Tax and Audit Professional to join our small team.
Working environment is 100% flexible, with opportunities to work from home. The firm provides a very competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, three weeks combined vacation and sick leave, expense reimbursements, and a comfortable and super-friendly work environment.
- A Bachelor' s degree
- Current CPA License
- A minimum of 5 years of audit experience
- Experience in nonprofit auditing
- Familiarity with financial statement preparation, including footnote disclosures and knowledge of the FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- At least 2 years of experience with tax preparation, principally with individual taxes
- Familiarity with Lacerte tax preparation software
- Knowledge of corporate and nonprofit taxation is not necessary, but would be a major advantage.
- Accounting: 5 years minimum.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.