Accountant Senior Tax
7595 Redwood Boulevard, Suite 203, Novato, CA 94945 US
We are currently seeking full time candidates, as well as candidates who are interested in working with us through the tax season.
- Do you want to work at one of the ‘Most Engaged Workplaces’ in the country?
- Do you want a better work/life balance and the opportunity to help develop a practice and make a meaningful contribution?
- Do you desire well-rounded experience with exposure to both the tax and audit side of public accounting?
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want with a growing firm, experience a better work-life balance and the opportunity for long-term growth, this could be the position for you.
A successful candidate in this role:
- Has prior, recent experience in public accounting
- Participates in both audit and tax engagements
- Possesses a desire to grow with the Firm / desire for upward mobility
- Manages both assurance and tax engagements, including participating in the planning process and supervising fieldwork
- Efficiently reviews engagement work papers and financial statements
- Manages tasks independently and within budget
- Participates in management and board presentations
- Possesses good marketing skills with the ability to establish quality working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA Certification or CPA candidate
- 3+ years of experience in Public Accounting
Desired, not Required:
- Experience working with construction-industry clients
- Experience with both assurance and taxation (rather than either-or)
- Master’s Degree