10960 Wilshire Blvd., 7th Floor
Our client is a full service public accounting firm that is consistently ranked as a top 100 firm nationally.
Recently named a BEST PLACE TO WORK in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange County, and the San Fernando Valley, as well as one of the BEST ACCOUNTING FIRMS TO WORK FOR nationwide, they are one of the largest accounting firms in Southern California.
We are seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our team. The right candidate will be familiar with a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures, and will have the ability to rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for leading other team members in various interrelated duties.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing processes;
- Providing detailed reconciliation of cash, fixed assets, accounts payable, etc.
- Assisting in regular processing of non-financial management reports;
- Providing ad hoc analysis of billing and GL financial systems;
- Managing team priorities and deadlines; and
- Participating in special projects as assigned
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively both individually and as a team; and
- Solid reconciliation and analysis skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience; and
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/data analysis; and
- Wide experience with a financial or accounting systems
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/