790 E. Colorado Boulevard, Suite 600 Pasadena, CA 91101 US
We provide the highest quality professional service and guidance to our clients and affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, with emphasis in Accounting, and CPA license
- 7+ years of experience performing research and providing quality technical advice
- Prior leadership and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including proven experience interfacing with clients
- Ability to work independently and use good professional judgment
- Strong mentoring skills and the desire to participate in our Mentoring Program
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to think like a partner/owner
- Ability to think creatively and take an entrepreneurial approach to client interactions
- Building client relationships
- Marketing, networking and business development
- Applying knowledge of business functions, processes and strategies
- Supervising, directing and reviewing Compiled Financial Statements, Business License renewals, Sales Tax returns, Business Property Tax filings.
- Strong data analytics skills
- Supervising and training seniors and staff
- Taking responsibility for the profitability of the engagement, including billing and collections
- Direct management of staff and oversite of the following types of engagements for clients primarily in the industries of restaurant/hospitality, professional services, family office, financial services and manufacturing
- Monthly, quarterly and annual compilation and preparation financial statement engagements - GAAP and OCBOA (C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, and Partnerships)
- Reviewing ancillary SALT tax reporting including – Sales and Use Tax, Personal Property Tax form 571L, Annual Tip Reporting form 8027, Annual Business License filings. This may include acting as agent to clients under audit.
- Consulting engagements related to best practices for overall policies and procedures of the accounting environment, cash flow analysis, data analytics, and software platform setup.
- Providing technical training to staff related to general accounting principles, comprehension, and software.
- Help manage department of six staff accountants and three senior accountants. Direct report to the Director of Accounting and Practice Leader of the Accounting and Audit Department.
- Work with department director for staff project scheduling
- Maintain department and staff realization records and summarize notes to director and practice leader regarding client and staff inefficiencies.
- Review monthly partner WIP billing reports for all clients on which acting as primary manager
- Assist department director and co-manager in talent acquisition including resume review, review of testing results and interviews.
All Candidates will be tested on his/her Accounting knowledge
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview. You can also apply directly this and other openings on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/