Accounting Manager Tax
243 6th Street Suite 220
Our client, a rapidly growing full service CPA firm with multiple offices. They provide accounting, payroll, auditing, tax and consulting services to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations.
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join their team
The successful candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience and must be able to work under limited supervision.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- CPA/CPA Candidate
- 6+ years public accounting experience
- Experienced in preparing and reviewing corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns
- Supervisory and staff development experience
- Thorough understanding of complex accounting & taxation
- Experience with high-technology/software
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive to manage and expand a client base
- Competitive salary
- Medical/HSA benefits
- 401(k) including profit sharing
- Accrued Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- Cafeteria plan
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.