Accounting Supervisor Accounts Payable
1317 E 7th St Los Angeles, CA 90021 US
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Our client is a nationally recognized nonprofit corporation that produces, preserves, and operates supportive housing in and around downtown Los Angeles. They serve the poorest and most vulnerable people in Los Angeles, including homeless individuals and those who may become homeless.
Working under the direction of the Director of Finance and Accounting the Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and direction of the daily accounts payable functions to insure all invoices for our client and its related entities are processed and paid timely and accurately, according to the Trust’s accounting policies and internal controls.
· Bachelor's degree and/or degree in accounting, finance or business preferred
· Prior accounts payable and cash management experience;
· Staff Supervision
· Ability to analyze and monitor financial statements and budgets and other reports
· Must oversee all accounts payable functions
· Ability to supervise staff accounts and A/P specialists and assist in their training and development.
- Computer literacy to include moderate to high typing skills, ability to work with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel and the ability to learn new software, as needed; and
· High level of competence with Excel and Yardi software
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.