Audit Associate Experienced
4900 Hopyard Rd. Suite 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588 US
Looking for bright, energetic, and proactive individuals who will make a great impact on our engagement teams.
They will take on technically challenging assignments while serving as a role model and example for less experienced Associates.
The right candidate will be well on his or her way to earning their professional credentials as a certified public accountant or have already obtained their license.
As an Experienced Audit Associate, you will continue to provide your team with the support necessary to complete assignments in an efficient manner as you take on a larger role in the training, development and supervision of less experienced staff.
In this process, you will begin to fine-tune your communication and work management skills in preparation for the Senior Associate role.
You will also begin to deepen your technical skills in both formal and on-the-job training.
Each level of the Firm has a specific role in our collective business development efforts and as an Experienced Associate, you should be regularly identifying opportunities to improve our internal procedures and processes with your engagement Seniors and Managers.
This individual will also focus on improving client service and engagement efficiency.
You should also be exploring your participation in various professional events and affiliations as you begin to network with other professionals outside of the firm.
As an Experienced Associate in the Audit department you will be expected to:
• Work closely with clients
• Handle challenging technical projects
• Provide direction to less experienced staff
• Begin to identify client service and engagement efficiency opportunities
• Lead smaller engagements
• Focus on the CPA exam
• BS in Accounting or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in public accounting
• Working towards CPA licensure
• Solid understanding of basic accounting issues
• Strong analytical aptitude
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe
• Desirable experience in ProSystems, CSI, and fX Engagement software
• Preference to those who already hold their CPA license