4275 Executive Square La Jolla, CA 92037
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the daily operations of audit, review, compilation and attest engagements of various clients.
- Accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by engagement objectives, client' s engagement history and planned audit approach.
- Research and facilitate the resolution of issues arising during engagements.
- Assisting in the review of financial statements, including note disclosures.
- Identify and communicate accounting matters to senior associates, managers and partners.
- Interact with clients to help ensure flow of information from clients to the engagement team is efficient and timely.
- Active involvement in professional development.
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment, as necessary.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Applied working knowledge of (GAAP) and accounting principles and procedures.
- Proficient use of applicable technology.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field, preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting or related field.
- CPA or CPA Candidates, preferred.