Newport Beach, CA 92663 US
Are You Ready to Take Control of Your Career Path?
Looking to gain a broad range of financial auditing experience on international clients that are both private and public? Why not take a moment to apply to our newest Audit opening with our China Team out of Irvine, California. This role is ideal for someone open to international travel and speaks and reads in Chinese/Mandarin. Ready to take control of your Audit career? Let's connect!
UHY Advisors, Inc. is one of the leading professional services firms in the US. UHY LLP, certified public accountants, and UHY Advisors, Inc. work together in an alternative practice structure, to provide comprehensive audit, tax, advisory and related services to clients in a wide range of industries. We serve companies ranging from mid-sized to the Fortune 500, throughout the United States and around the globe. We have offices across the US and, as a founder and independent member of UHY International, we have access to international resources in nearly 320 business centers and in excess of 92 countries.
Our firm’s commitment to client service is personable, value-added and cost-effective. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on every engagement. We share our clients’ vision to improve profitability, enhance growth, avoid financial pitfalls, minimize taxes and preserve wealth. It’s a philosophy we call “The Next Level of Service”.
The Audit practice client base mirrors the diverse and vibrant industries operating in the Metro New York region including technology, manufacturing and private equity. Our Audit team serves closely held and publicly traded companies.
An Audit Manager is in a position of advanced technical aptitude and supervisory responsibilities.
- Detail review of audits, reviews and compilations for clients in various industries
- Reviews financial statements and disclosures for appropriateness in form, content, completeness, and accuracy
- Advanced technical knowledge of accounting and reporting standards
- Identifies audit and risk management issues and proposes potential solutions through research and collaboration with Quality Review and Partner
- Primary client contact and liaison for complex issues that staff are unable to resolve; communicate effectively with clients and develop positive relationships with client personnel
- Perform a detail review of team’s workflow and monitor tasks that are assigned and completed on a timely basis
- Oversee Seniors and Staff coordinating the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Supervise, train and mentor audit staff
- Stays current on technical and industry developments and standards while evaluating potential impacts on their client engagements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex audit issues in plain language
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, training, mentoring and staff development skills
- Time management, multitasking, and ability to maintain poise and professionalism during stressful periods
- Dependability, integrity, and trustworthiness combined with a team mentality
- Compensation competitively on the role, credentials, and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous learning opportunities and CPE classes
- Great prospects for career advancement
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients
- Work/life balance
- Amazing family-like culture of a small office with the benefits of a large firm
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-10 years in relevant position
- CPA or relevant certification for respective discipline as soon as possible, if certification is not already attained.
- Must maintain required CPE credits annually
- Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin required
- Management Consulting
- Financial Services