600 B St., Suite 1400 San Diego, CA 92101 US
We are looking to build upon our team to meet the needs of the firms rapidly growing clientele. Applicants must showcase a driven and meticulous work ethic, attention to detail, ability to thrive in a team environment and while working independently. Our firm has a long history of providing a healthy work environment that allows for a great balance of work and family life.
The Audit Manager is expected to uphold the Firm’s values and professionalism while coordinating with our clients. Conduct timely audits, and other assurance related matters, while maintaining continuous client relationships, resolving complex accounting issues, advising on economic and regulatory risks, and staying up-to-date with current technical standards. Responsible for supervising, directing and reviewing tasks throughout the complete audit process. May be involved with marketing and business development. Ability to manage an efficient and profitable audit. Travel as needed.
· BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
· CPA Certification
· 5+ years of current experience in public accounting
· Understanding of current GAAP and FASB regulations
· SEC, SOX and Lease accounting a plus
· Record of building profitable and sustainable client relationships
· Minimum of 4 years in a leadership role managing staff on multiple engagements
· CCH Axcess and CCH ProSystem Engagement
· Microsoft Office Products