9139 W. Russell Road, Suite 220 ,
Are you a professional who is looking to work with a dynamic group of people who are committed to excellence? Do you seek an environment that supports your development – both personally and professionally? If so, we want to talk to you.
Our client is a Las Vegas CPA firm currently that has a career opportunity for a full-time Audit and Accounting Senior with a minimum of 3 years of recent experience in public accounting.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package that is competitive with the national firms, including assistance with relocation costs.
The client base consists of mid-sized to large closely-held businesses in a wide range of industries. Our associates are exposed to an extensive variety of audit, financial reporting, tax, and consulting issues. As a trusted advisor to our clients, we are committed to being involved with all aspects of their businesses.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Complete audit, review, and compilation procedures and documentation
- Actively participate in engagement planning (i.e. budgeting, risk assessment, internal control evaluations, and strategic development)
- Prepare or review financial statements, including disclosures
- Assist with supervision, training, and development of staff
- Research technical accounting and audit issues
To qualify, candidates must have a bachelor’ s degree or graduate degree and 3 years of experience in public accounting.
In addition, a successful candidate will possess the following skills and talents:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with others as a team
- Dedication to providing superior client service
- A desire to learn and grow, and a commitment to excellence
- Have made progress towards passing the CPA exam
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/