1925 Century Park East, Suite 1120
Senior Audit Staff Associate
Seeking Work/Life Balance and escape from the Big 4? CPA Firm with large S.E.C. practice Hiring Audit Seniors & Managers for West LA Office
If you’ re an Auditor with 5-plus years of experience in public company accounting, and are looking for career advancement with a dynamic and fast growing CPA firm that’ s recognized for its technical excellence while offering employees REAL work/life balance, we invite you to apply. Our Century City office is currently seeking full-time experienced Audit Senior and Audit Managers for our expanding SEC public and private company Audit Practice.
Founded over 25 years ago, we are an international full-service CPA firm serving clients in the US, Canada and the Pacific Rim. We are a PCAOB and CPAB-registered firm with stellar inspection reports. Our staff consists of former Big 4 professionals who are drawn here because we offer a more personalized, smaller and friendlier work environment.
Here’ s How YOU Benefit:
Our company offers all the prestige and challenge of a national CPA firm, but has a firm culture that prioritizes work/life balance. You will experience an environment of constant challenge, collaboration and tremendous reward. All in a more informal atmosphere, an open-door policy and plenty of room for advancement.
You will collaborate with some of the brightest SEC experts in the industry and work side-by-side with your clients along the way. We are committed to providing you with unique career and personal development opportunities.
Qualified Candidates must meet the following:
- Have clear CPA license.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in an audit position with a Big 4, National or Regional firm.
- Experience with supervising and completing all aspects of public company audits.
- Ability to research and resolve complex SEC/PCAOB accounting and auditing issues.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple audits simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with senior client management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of Working:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Controlled Overtime
- Real Work/Life Balance
- Business Casual attire throughout the week