San Francisco, CA 94103 US
Our client, a national CPA firm with multiple offices is seeking a dynamic Senior Staff Auditor to join our growing San Francisco office.
Senior Staff Auditor will have an opportunity to work on a variety of clients across industries.
As part of the audit team, the Senior Staff Auditor will be responsible for:
Running client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions
Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; performing in-charge role
Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services
Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
Research and analyze financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information
Pro-actively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
This opportunity is open for candidates interested in Full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
- 3 plus years of experience in external audits (public accounting experience)
- Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required
- Candidate will need to be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Candidate must meet 150 hour requirement for CPA eligibility for the state of California; CPA license in California preferred
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.