21241 S. Western Ave., Suite 200
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Job Number: 544
Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the west region. Serving clients for over 50 years providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations and continues to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, as demonstrated by our program which promotes a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Performs diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the direction of supervisor, manager or partner.
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Meets time constraints and client deadlines.
- Builds client relationships and maintains smooth working relationship.
- Works effectively within given budgetary parameters; assist staff in prioritizing and managing their workload. Approaches projects with a sense of urgency and is completion orientated.
Affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks and tax knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year.
- Japanese bilingual is a must.