Regal Executive Search https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61827/logos/regalexecutivesearch-hml.png http://www.regalexecutivesearch.com http://www.regalexecutivesearch.com true
21241 S. Western Ave., Suite 200 Torrance, CA 90501 US
2014-10-01 2023-04-30 Industry: Accounting / Finance Job Number: 544
Audit Senior Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the west region. Serving clients for over 50 years providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations and continues to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, as demonstrated by our program which promotes a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement. Essential Functions:
- Performs diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the direction of supervisor, manager or partner.
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Meets time constraints and client deadlines.
- Builds client relationships and maintains smooth working relationship.
- Works effectively within given budgetary parameters; assist staff in prioritizing and managing their workload. Approaches projects with a sense of urgency and is completion orientated.
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks and tax knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year.
- Japanese bilingual is a must.