Audit Senior or Manager
5995 Brockton Ave 2nd Floor Riverside, CA 92506-1833 US
Audit Senior or Manager
We provide full-service CPA services – tax, audit and accounting – to privately-held and non-profit organizations. We also provide advisory services that help our clients plan for growth and transition.
Our support of clients in the manufacturing, distribution and trucking industries, knowledge of transition planning (i.e. such as our specialty in Employee Stock Ownership Plans), focus on client service and interest in giving back within our community positions us as a strong resource to clients and colleagues, alike.
We are growing and want team members interested in advancing with us. We are currently looking for audit professionals interested in joining our dynamic, client-focused team. Your responsibilities would include conducting audits & reviews from commencement through completion and managing client engagements with an emphasis on communication, timeliness and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of public accounting experience for Senior, 6+ years of experience for Manager
- CPA license required for Audit Manager
- CPA license or CPA Candidate for Audit Senior
- Experience in commercial audits and reviews (NPO and/or EBP audit experience a plus)
- Strong computer, communication and people development skills, including training and instruction
- A strong team leader with the ability to supervise staff, manage projects and work professionally with partners, staff, and clients
- Ability to stay current on all general professional pronouncements and developments, and interact with peer review auditors
Our collective success is due to the efforts of our exceptional team. We work hard, take pride in putting the client first and enjoy strong collegial relationships. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, advancement opportunity, team-oriented environment, work/life balance and have a state-of-the-art office with the newest technology – where everyone works together to achieve our common goal: to provide the best in tax, accounting, and consulting services.
If you are looking to grow professionally with a well-established firm and are eager to continue our commitment to excellent client service, please email resumes to MJK@rpbcpa.com.
RP&B is an Equal Opportunity Employer.