Audit Staff - Audit Senior Accountant - (Japanese Bilingual) - Remote
21241 S. Western Ave., Suite 200 Torrance, CA 90501 US
Audit Staff - Audit Senior Accountant - (Japanese Bilingual)
Top 100 accounting and consulting firm in the west region.
Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations and continues to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year.
The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, as demonstrated by our program which promotes a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs
- Performs diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the direction of supervisor, manager or partner.
- Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Meets time constraints and client deadlines.
- Builds client relationships and maintains smooth working relationship.
- Works effectively within given budgetary parameters; assist staff in prioritizing and managing their workload.
Approaches projects with a sense of urgency and is completion orientated.
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks and tax knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year.
- Japanese bilingual is a must.