Audit Staff Experienced
11766 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025 US
Experienced Audit Staff
Our client is one of the largest Los Angeles-based public accounting firms serving businesses and individuals in the areas of tax, assurance, accounting, business consulting, and business management.
As part of their growth strategic plans, we are looking to fill an exceptional opportunity for an experienced audit staff that have between one and two years of public accounting experience providing audit services.
- Performing audit procedures on balance sheet and income statement account s in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Basic planning of audit fieldwork, monitoring budgets, and performing risk assessment
- Demonstrated expertise in the application of GAAP and financial reporting
- Direct contact with clients to discuss and resolve audit-related issues
- Preparation of financial statements, reports and accompanying disclosures
- Determining and suggesting ideas for improvement to operations, accounting systems and reporting
- Effectively communicating project status to team members
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, or graduate degree in accounting
- Accounting, business and ethics requirements to comply with the California Board of Accountancy “150-Hour Rule” for licensing as a CPA
- One to two years of public accounting experience in audit or tax services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Successful completion of some or all parts of the Uniform CPA Examination
- Experience working with teams, ability to teach and serve others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Equal opportunity employer
- Competitive base salary plus bonus and paid overtime hours worked.
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401 (k) plan (and match), graduate school support
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview.