Business Operations Manager - Advisory
San Francisco, CA 94106 US
- Drive employee engagement and our People First culture through intentional engagement programs, a deep understanding of employee satisfaction and the ability to develop and implement creative strategies to maintain our unique culture including creating content for quarterly company-wide meetings, service line meetings, townhalls, newsletters, and in person meetings etc.
- With support from corporate teams, review, analyze and present financials, including revenue, profitability and utilization Dashboards on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and drive market specific activities and initiatives to ensure achievement of strategic goals. Develop and implement change management activities to ensure adoption of initiatives.
- In collaboration with corporate teams, lead core People processes including performance management and compensation. Assist with the execution of employee training.
- Develop and execute on a market communications plan; liaise with key players within operations to ensure communications plan is in-line with firm-wide communication strategy.
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop, implement and enforce policies within the team in coordination with the corporate employee guide, as appropriate.
- Identify key pain points within the market and develop process improvements to improve/ and streamline processes (both for ease and scalability).
- Oversee office processes and administration.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
- High quality professional presentation skills, including excellent writing and public speaking capabilities; ability to project a professional demeanor at all times to stakeholders of all levels. Open and honest communicator with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, proactively recognize challenges and recommend creative solutions.
- Must be an open and willing collaborator who consistently strives for excellence.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment with constantly changing priorities and fluid opportunities.
- Superior proficiency in standard PC programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work constructively and flexibly in a team environment, and to assist at the direction of the Leadership in the execution, tracking and management of a variety of tasks.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to multi-task with a smile are essential.
- High energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, and a great sense of humor!
- Experience working with professional services firms.
- Experience serving in a consulting capacity (preferred)
Key performance measures:
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Self-starter focused on results
- High energy team player
- Very personable
- High level of confidentiality
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher).