Client Services Specialist - Registered Investment Adivsor (RIA)
1875 Century Park East Suite 950 Century City, CA 90067 US
Client Service Specialist - Registered Investments Adviser (RIA)
We are looking for a Client Service Specialist with up to 3 years experience in a Registered Investments Adviser (RIA) firm environment.
Our client is a full service, boutique investment advisory firm that has built its business to provide a Family Office investment experience to a broader universe of clientele.
As a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA), they provide wealth management and investment services tailored to the unique situations of high net-worth individuals, trusts and family offices.
The CSR will manage the daily 'Client Service' satisfaction for our clients. The CSR is the key person/liaison for onboarding, servicing, tracking, and resolving day to day operational issues with our clients.
They will directly support the service needs as required. You will be working on New Accounts, Account Transfers, Client requests and Money Movement. These areas are required to handle and manage data processing as well as handling of confidential documentation.
- Ensure documents are processed and in good order
- Responsible for processing new account applications, any money movement requests, and account update requests as well as reviewing client correspondence for our clients
- Ensure Documents are saved in correct areas such as Perm Doc Folder in Laser Fische
- Maintain New Accounts log in order to keep details of all account opening centralized and organized
- Setting up account in Addepar, Junxure, Client Portal, U Drive, Laser Fische
- Tic and Tie assets to ensure consistency and completion of Set up
- Have basic understanding of Alternative investment process in case assistance is required
- Resolve NIGO issue or other discrepancies
- Handle large volumes of paperwork in an organized and efficient manner
- Maintain a daily workflow in Junxure to ensure our clients request are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- A strong eye for detail to complete daily transactions; ensure compliance with internal and industry regulatory requirements
- Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity standards are achieved
- Work as part of a team to deliver exceptional service and provide issue resolution
- Listen to client cues and review accounts to engage in a dialogue to identify additional needs and present effective solutions
- Deliver client service, positive energy, and problem-solving skills to assist clients in opening their accounts, as well as performing detailed research and follow-up
- Receive inbound calls from our clients. Establish clear points of contact for one-stop resolution and for ongoing support and escalations
- Demonstrate flexibility and work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality service and meet client expectations
- Manage multiple tasks effectively by balancing high productivity with excellent service quality
- Ad-hoc requests as needed
- Maintain clean & locked desk policy
- Up to 3 years working in a Registered Investments Adviser (RIA) company
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong communications and ability to work in a fast paced environment.