Cybersecurity Specialist (Remote) - Senior Manager/ Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90001 US
Cybersecurity Specialist (Remote) – Sr. Manager (8-10 yrs. experience) / Manager (5-6 yrs. experience)
Technical & Domain Experience
- Cyber Security expert level architect across at least 2-3 critical information security domains (Security Operations / Security Testing / Identity and Access Management / Security Architecture-Design)
- Governance Risk & Compliance – ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, GDPR etc.
- Experience / understanding of SOX IT controls and willingness to work on such assignments if needed
- Review and implement any changes to client's security requirements, in accordance with the Security Policy. Assist client in defining security requirements based upon business needs.
- Manage security tools & implement any agreed changes to security tools, software, computing assets and processes which support the prevention of security exposure in the Equipment, Software under the guidance of client Information Security.
- Hands on experience on some of the industry standard security technologies such as Vulnerability & Application Security, SIEM, DLP, Public Cloud Security, CASB etc.
- Support security incident response processes in the event of a security breach by providing logging and audit information and by providing incident reporting.
- Coordinate with client Information Security and CFGI activities required to respond to security incident.
Process & Project Management Experience
- Work with executive sponsors or serve as proxy CSO/CISO to provide an Executive level perspective of how to build and support a comprehensive cybersecurity?program and how to measure “success” of the program for reporting to the Board and other Executives.
- Design of Security Policies & underlying procedures needed to operationalize
- Implement and manage a security incident management process
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of services against contract in close collaboration with account leads
- Liaise with Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance, Office of General Counsel and Risk Management to remediate new and outstanding issues; track security-related issues
- Maintain expertise on security trends through training, research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Experience of managing team a team of consultants
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Train other staff and external clients, as necessary.
Qualifications / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity
- Desired certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GRCP or CGEIT