6420 Wilshire Blvd Suite 860
Forensic Accounting CPA
We are a growing, full-service boutique accounting firm with 3 partners. We specialize in forensic accounting and litigation support, with an emphasis on family law litigation.
You will be joining our firm as a full-time professional staff member and supervising junior staff members. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to interact with clients in a manner that reflects a high degree of professional aptitude. This position has room for growth.
Your job responsibilities will include:
• Tracing of account activity;
• Preparing valuations of closely held businesses;
• Calculating income available for spousal and child support;
• Determining parties' marital standard of living;
• Preparing community and separate property balance sheets and analyzing reimbursement claims;
• Preparing declarations and reports summarizing findings;
• Assisting the partners in preparation of working files to be utilized in Court or at settlement conferences;
You should possess the following qualifications:
• CPA license;
• A Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience;
• Solid working knowledge of how businesses operate/conduct business;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Inuit QuickBooks;
• Ability to demonstrate integrity and presence in meetings and conference calls with attorneys, clients, and junior staff members
Prior forensic accounting experience is not required, but is a plus.
We provide a strong work/life balance and an excellent compensation package.