Full Charge Bookkeeper - Outsourced Senior Accountant
18012 Sky Park Circle , Suite 200 Irvine, CA 92614 US
Full Charge Bookkeeper
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our hard-working, fun, and entrepreneurial firm!
The services offered by us have expanded over the years, but one thing has stayed the same; our dedication to providing insightful leadership, extensive industry experience and smooth implementation to our clients. In our role as trusted advisors, we have developed a reputation for handling the complex tax and accounting matters and business challenges that many companies face.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Position Summary:
- Maintain books and records on a U.S. GAAP basis, as well as, maintain schedules and analysis for income tax purposes.
- Complete record keeping responsibility including bank reconciliations, recording journals and all adjusting entries through general ledger.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPI’s) and company goals on a quarterly basis.
- Assure financials plans are consistent with organizational goals, as needed.
- Establish product profitability standards across all line products.
- Establish budgets for each department, based on historic figures and future goals.
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures when necessary.
- Collaborate with the controller on a daily basis.
- Produce financial reports on monthly basis, balance sheet and P & L.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Essential Requirements:
- 8 + plus years of Bookkeeping experience.
- QuickBooks certified pro advisor.
- QuickBooks Pro Accounting software experience required & Strong Excel skills.
- Highly experienced with Payroll, Accounts payable, and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Must be able to operate independently and report to management.
- Stability in work history (a must).
- Handle multiple assignments without difficulty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- AA/AS Degree preferred.