M&A Tax Senior
One International Place Boston, MA 02110 US
The Transaction Advisory Services Tax Senior Associate is an essential team member that will work to ensure engagements are executed timely and that client expectations are met, if not exceeded and support the overall delivery of the national Transaction Advisory Services Tax strategy. The Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Tax group, part of the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice services include deal structuring, due diligence, post-deal integration, tax attribute management, and opinions and ruling requests.
- Bachelor's degree required
- J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university preferred
- CPA License and/or J.D. preferred
- Two (2) or more years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent tax research skills, including mastery of Checkpoint, CCH and/or Lexis
- Experience managing multiple client engagements an client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex information when providing crucial negotiation insights, etc.
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with varying deliverables and changing requirements
- Must be technically competent across multiple US federal, international and state income tax disciplines
- Fundamental working knowledge of all or essentially all non-income based federal, state and foreign tax regimes, including but not limited to indirect, payroll, property and ad valorem taxes
- Understanding of US GAAP, including the accounting for income tax principles
- Experience with tax controversy and procedure
- Ability and willingness to travel, when necessary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/