Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Position Purpose: Oversee the maintenance of accurate financial records, including preparing monthly financial reports and various analytical reports. Oversee routine financial analysis; complete complex financial analysis. Develop business knowledge in financial reporting, risk management, contracting, benefit analysis, and other financial functions.
- Ensure that timely and accurate reports are generated
- Produce and analyze complex financial and statistical reports
- Generate and review ad-hoc reports related to quality, cost and effectiveness of healthcare services
- Gather and prepare analysis based on information from various sources and financial reports
- Provide financial and business analysis as required. Determine appropriate actions and present to upper management
- Develop a thorough understanding of healthcare practices and procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience. 3-5 years of experience, with emphasis in the health care or insurance industry.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/