Manager- Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Our client is a specialized boutique accounting and consulting services firm looking for a accounting professional to help the firm with its impressive growth.
As a result, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in a dynamic environment that is a playground for highly skilled, self-motivated professionals.
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements and lead multi-disciplinary teams serving clients in multiple industries ranging in size from early stage startups to Fortune 500 organizations. This role will primarily operate as a generalist, serving a wide range of clients from multiple industries
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to revenue recognition, lease accounting, impact analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements, debt/equity transactions, share based compensation, purchase accounting, IPO process, consolidation and much more
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in a related field
- Technical accounting & transaction advisory experience from a top-tier public accounting firm or a reputable in-house corporate environment
- Strong people, project and client management
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication. Ability to translate complex issues into simple and easy to understand terms
- Strong analytical skills, sound interpretation of complex subject matter, ability to generate meaningful insights and develop pragmatic
- Ability to execute and operate in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
- Ability to quickly adapt to unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work