Los Angeles, CA 90071 US
- Responsible for product promotion, familiar with product principles/functions and applications.
- Formulated specific channel policies, price strategies, sales strategies and after-sales service policies of regional countries.
- Promoted the completion of projects, followed up orders and realized payment collection.
- Conducted market research and analysis, competitive analysis, and product demand/application research to assist the company in formulating correct sales strategies.
- Maintain and promote customer relationships, manage customer needs and achieve them by mobilizing internal resources.
- Degree or above, major in electronics, computer, information communication, marketing.
- More than three years' working experience in industrial ethernet switches.
- Have sensitive business and market awareness, strong ability to analyze and solve problems, and excellent ability to integrate resources and promote development.
- Good communication and cooperation skills and rich experience in team management.
- Excellent industrial operation and overall management ability.