Senior Audit Manager - Non Profit
10990 Wilshire Boulevard, 16th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90024
Nonprofit Audit Senior Manager
Our client is a top 20 full service public accounting named 2016 “ Best Places to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal
They specialize in the areas of audit, accounting, tax, internal controls and business consulting, as well as specialty services such as royalty and contract audit, movie and television participation audit, litigation support and forensic accounting.
We are looking for the next dynamic Audit Senior Manager to collaborate with and invite you to
Our Nonprofit Audit Senior Manager:
- Maintains contact with nonprofit clients throughout the year
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of client' s business as well as specialized knowledge of nuances related to nonprofit business models.
- Plans, schedules and staff engagements using firm policies and procedures.
- Supervises staff and provides on-the-job training
- Reviews work papers and reports prepared by staff.
- Has at least seven (7) years’ experience in specialized nonprofit public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression, performing research and providing quality nonprofit technical advice.
- Has a bachelor’ s degree in Business or Accounting and possess a CPA certification.
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Nonprofit experience is useful.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/