Senior Fund Accountant - Associate
33 West 19th Street 4th Floor New York, NY 10011
Senior Fund Administration Accountant (Senior Associate)
- Graduate of Bachelor’ s degree in Accountancy;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA);
- Must have at least 3 consecutive years of experience as an accounting or finance professional;
- Experience in Fund Administration, Asset Management or equivalent is an advantage;
- Must have experienced managing staff.