Senior Tax Accountant 0 SALT
4010 Watson Plaza Drive
Tax Senior Associate (SALT)
The State and Local Tax (SALT) Associate works with clients to evaluate their state and local tax burden, recommending solutions that support their overall business objectives and provide support so that their filling positions are consistent with good business practices and with the states' applicable tax laws and rules
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting
- CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam and secure the CPA license.
- Must have a large knowledge of a variety of state and local tax laws, including multi-state income tax planning, compliance, preparing returns, income tax accounting, controversies, restructuring, due diligence and audit defense.
- Accomplished technical skills, including FAS 109, MS Excel modeling, unitary filing, apportionment methodologies, tax base rules, tax research, compliance and consulting as it relates to multi-state jurisdictions.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/