Senior Tax Accountant or Tax Manager
715 N. Central Ave., Suite 104 Glendale, CA 91203-2614
Rapidly growing local CPA firm in Glendale is looking to hire a Senior Tax Accountant/Tax Manager with minimum of 5 years of experience with taxation from small or mid-tier firms.
Experience with corporate, pass-through entities and individual tax returns is required.
Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and CPA license is required.
The candidate will prepare some returns but primarily review tax returns and train staff, research complex tax issues oversee all phases of tax consulting and/or compliance projects and deliver timely, high-quality profitable services to small to midsized companies.
Excellent opportunity to be a leader, coach and mentor staff.
Our commitment to you is helping you progress beyond the senior/manager role.
If your skills develop and you have the aspirations to become a partner, the opportunity is definitely available.
Eligibility And Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a small or mid-tier CPA firm
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Willing to take on a big role at the firm
Please Submit Your Resume With Salary Requirements And References.