Senior Tax Accounting Manager
8745 West Higgins Road, Suite 200
Sr. Tax Manager
- Individual with recent experience (8+ years) with a medium size public accounting firm.
- MST preferred but not required.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to planning, preparation and review of business and individual tax returns along with reviewing more complex multi-state complex returns.
- Candidates should have some familiarity with fiduciary taxation and employee benefits plans.
- Proficient use of CCH ProSystem Fx Tax and related ancillary products such as engagement, data scan and client relate.
- You will work directly with the partners and staff serving our client base.
- Client interaction and responsibility skills a must.
- Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills in order to discuss tax situations to clients with varying degrees of understanding levels.
- Willingness to develop and manage an electronic communication system for time sensitive tax law changes, etc. using various electronic formats to our staff and clients.