Senior Tax Accounting Manager
414 Yale Ave Claremont, CA 91711 US
SENIOR TAX MANAGER (Future Tax Partner)
About the Job
Our client is a full service and prestigious, growing public accounting firm who specializes in serving the financial and tax needs of privately-held businesses and their owners throughout Southern California.
- Performing consulting and compliance services for corporations, partnerships and individuals with an emphasis on real estate clients.
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimize the clients’ tax issues.
- Supervising, training and evaluating advanced level staff.
- Developing solid client relationships.
- Maintaining knowledge of new tax issues and general business trends that affect your clients.
- Willing and able to perform research and well-versed in transactions affecting C-corporations, S-corporations, and partnerships.
- Coordinate IRS and all applicable state and local income tax audits.
- Co-responsibility with partners for billing and staff utilization.
- 8+ year’s recent experience in the tax department of a CPA firm.
- Strong team player
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice development experience a plus
- Masters in Taxation a plus
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current base salary for review and immediate interview.