Senior Tax Associate (Bilingual Japanese)
970 W 190th St # 850, Torrance, CA 90502 US
EOS’s LA office is currently seeking qualified candidates for Tax Senior Accountant.
1. Review corporate and individual income tax returns.
2. Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and delegate work successfully.
3. Supervise tax staff, including conducting timely performance feedback and reviews and providing training.
4. Communicate effectively and professionally with Japanese-speaking and English-speaking clients both orally and in writing in order to build business relationships with clients.
To qualify, candidate must have:
• An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or a related field.
• A CPA or EA license or be qualified to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
• At least 3 years of tax service experience in a public accounting firm. Experience as a Tax Senior is a plus.
• Advanced written/verbal communication skills. Japanese bilingual preferred.