17785 Center Court Drive Suite 600 Cerritos, CA 90703-9312 US
If you’re an experienced Senior Tax Accountant seeking an opportunity offering strong professional and career growth potential outside of the Big 4 paradigm, consider bringing your talent to this firm, a fast-paced, high-end CPA firm with a history of success.
This is a unique best of both worlds opportunity that will allow you to work on technically challenging projects and continue to grow your skills, while also finding that elusive work/life balance that so many in our business crave. You’ll take ownership of a newly created corporate tax role, added to support our strong growth, lead and mentor our staff, and work with high-profile companies on complex tax projects. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, proactive professional and hardworking individual, who is willing to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines and get the job done correctly and in a timely fashion, and who has the desire to continue to develop his/her career. If that sounds like you, please consider joining our team.
We are an integrated accounting and consulting firm that focuses on providing professional services parallel to Big 4 and national accounting firms with the level of dedication one expects from a personal business advisor.
To be a strong fit for the role of Senior Tax Accountant, you will have:
- 3+ years of public accounting experience at a Big 4, or 5+ years of experience with a smaller firm
- A current CPA license highly preferred; we will also consider candidates who have made significant progress toward earning a CPA
- The technical knowledge to review consolidated and multi-state corporate tax returns and prepare/review FAS 109 calculations / FIN 48 documentation
- Solid mentoring skills
- The ability to decipher and resolve challenging tax issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to tackle challenging and technically complex tax work, while also demonstrating the motivation and resourcefulness to excel in a smaller firm culture
- A vested interest in your professional and personal successes; the desire to continue to develop your career, while also achieving your personal goals
- Strong problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity, and a drive to understand
- An entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals independently
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks, anticipate resource needs, and meet deadlines
- Strong team-building and interpersonal relationship skills
- High energy, an upbeat and positive approach, and a team orientation