Senior Tax Manager - Tax Director - Remote OK
360 Madison Ave New York, NY 10017 US
Senior Tax Manager
About the job
Top CPA and Advisory firm is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our tax team as a Senior Tax Manager. Operating in a unique, highly collaborative environment and as Senior Tax Manager, you will interact with colleagues at all levels, manage client relationships, present at internal seminars, and support the Tax Partners in practice development
As a Senior Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing complex Partnership, Corporations, S-Corporations and Individual and Trust income tax returns.
- Managing all aspects of client accounts and fostering client relationships.
- Identifying and mitigating tax risks.
- Conducting internal training courses or seminars on technical tax subjects.
- Providing overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or law
- CPA, MS in Taxation and/or LLM preferred
- 8+ years’ experience working in tax for a public accounting firm or comparable industry experience
- Experience with investment partnerships, real estate development, dealer issues, S-Corporations, and individual taxation a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of CCH Axcess a plus