Tax Accountant - Enrolled Agent
303 A Street Suite 400 San Diego, CA 92101 US
Tax Preparer/Enrolled Agents
Our client, an Accounting & Tax Services firm is actively searching for experienced, detail-oriented income tax return professionals for multiple offices. We have full-time year round positions available, as well as seasonal only.
Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Research and Resolve Payroll Tax Notices from Agencies
- Communicate with customers (usually in writing) to provide status updated and resolution to issues
- Prevent Tax Notices with Special Projects designed to target specific known issues
- Review, balance and prepare Amended Tax Returns
- Communicate information to Account Managers so customer is up-to-date on our activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to strengthen processes and deliverables
- Requesting penalty abatements
- Keep up-to-date on latest developments as they affect tax regulations and policies
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing forms 1040, 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041.
Required license or certification:
- Licensed credentials are preferred but not mandatory
- Enrolled Agent
Equal opportunity employer
To apply, send resume in word format with current salary for review and immediate interview or apply directly on our website at http://jobs.regalexecutivesearch.com/