325 E Hillcrest Drive Suite 215
Reports to: Partner or Tax Senior Manager
Provides tax preparation and planning services for client engagements.
• Professionally prepares individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary income tax returns
• Manages correspondence and gathers appropriate evidence to respond to notices from taxing authorities
• Prepares tax projections for individual and business clients
• Financial statement preparation to support entity income tax returns
• Other duties as assigned
• Friendly, professional demeanor.
• Dynamic, dependable, team-player – Focus on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting.
• Clear communication
• Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
• Works well under pressure
• Strong technical skills in tax preparation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2-5+ years of public accounting experience in a tax department
• EA or CPA license preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlooks Email and Calendar and QuickBooks; Knowledge of Ultra Tax and Thomson Reuters Accounting products a benefit. Must be tech-savvy and able to resolve basic IT issues while working in a paperless environment.